Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jade is awesome! -Maria.

ria      Jade Peters, is one of the most amazing girls i've ever met in my life. She's a really nice girl and super pretty.  She's there for me whenever I need her, when I have family problems or boy problems. She's just AWESOME(:
      Whenever we hang out, even though we don't hang out as much as i would want to, we have so much fun ! Last weekend we hung out at a party, and we had so much fun. We were wrestling, talking, eating, laughing.. but then she ended up throwing up. I wish i could have been there for her, but i had to leave. Jade Peters is a really nice girl, i love her to death and if i ever have to move and i don't see her anymore.. i will always remeber her(:

1 comment:

  1. Maria I like story very much. It was very interesting, funny, and cool. It made me smile. I love you! (:
    -Jade <3

    ReplyDelete