Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Saint Louis by Anthony Allen

Two summers ago I went Saint Louis, Missouri for vacation with my mom, step-father and my two brothers. We went to the arch, the zoo, a not commonly known general's house, and a cave. First we went to the Cameron caves, then we went into Saint Louis. We got to the hotel after driving for three hours in Saint Louis trying to find a hotel but we did not find one in town. We got to the hotel dropped off our stuff then went to some resturant for dinner.

When we got up the next morning we went to the arch then to the zoo. We went to get lunch then we drove around for a few hours before going back to the hotel. We got back then went to dinner we went to dennys, after dinner my brothers and I went swimming. The next day we went to the generals house then we drove back to Mercer, Missouri to shoot off fireworks.                 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment