Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

one amazing weekend. -Cheyenne, (:

On Friday, February 18th I attended Lindsey Gibson's birthday party! :D Me, Lindsey, Sidney, Tara, Addy, Camille, and Austin R. all went to Lindsey's house after school. We stood outside Lindsey's house and held out a sign that said "Honk!" and we were telling people to honk at us, (: It was funnnn. But then Lindsey's older brother, Zach and his friend, Logan, started to shoot us with BB guns, and it hurt really bad! They also showed us polar bear noises, and it was hilariousss! Then we decided to go get Collin, so we walked to his house. We went on a trail thing, and me and Tara ran through the woods but then came back cause we were scared. And I also took some adorable pictures of Lindsey and Austin, (:


When we got Collin we went glow in the dark bowling! It was pretty amazing, (: I was glowing! ;D I also found out that I'm pretty bad at bowling. Then we left. Me, Sidney and Tara all spent the night at Lindsey's, and it was AMAZING, (: <3 Especially at 12-1 in the morning, Haha. Next day, February 19th, we went ice skating. It was also pretty amazing. Lindsey ice skated with me, and we didn't fall! We think we are pros it ice skating now. Tara and Sidney watched us with Joni and her sister Harley. I had a pretty fabulous weekend! :D

3 comments:

  1. CHEYENNE ! This would be your bestest friend. . . SIDNEY BIONDI ! :D haha, I totally agree that this weekend was quite fabulos. . . Except Saturday morning :[ that was just depressing. & You forgot to mention EVERYONE that went ice sskating ;D bahaha, well this was great, <3 I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 to 1 huh? Sidney i love her more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. No you do not JEREMY ! Don't make me do something! I don't know what I'ma do. . . But it will be something. -Sidney. [:

    ReplyDelete