Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snowball Fight

       A week ago, my brother,sister and I went outside in the snow. We built our first snowman ever.When we finished we had a snowball fight. After a while, I decided to build a bunch of snowballs. Then I had my mom tell my dad to come outside and help her with something. When he came out we all attacked him with snowballs. We all were laughing like crazy, except for my dad. He just kept yelling and yelling at us to stop, but we didn't until my mom finally told us to stop.
       He got over it but I still ask him if he wants to have a snowball fight sometimes but he just gets mad and shakes his head but we think its funny!


                                                                          By: Gabriela
                                                                                          G.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds fun. I would be laughen too if i were you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snowball fight i like the blog becuse i like snoball fights. the per son that wrote it sits right be side me and thats why am posting a comment.
    by dakota clarke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha that sounds fun and its funny...my dad would have gotten a little mad too:)

    ReplyDelete