Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 18, 2011

SUMMER AND SPRING BREAK By ryan

                For spring break I am going to go over to my cousins house and play games  . When I m at my cousins we play black ops on his ps3 . Then I will go to my friends house Dominics ’ s we will play games and mess around. When spring break ends it is going to be boring going back to school. That’s what I m going to do for spring break.
                  
                When we go back school will boring because we will have to do home work . Then ITBS will start. Then the rest of the school year will be fun. Because there will be less homework. Until summer break comes I will play ps3 and won’t have to do homework anymore . That’s what I will do for my spring and summer break. What will you do for your summer and spring break.

2 comments:

  1. Ryan- I've heard of Black Ops, but I have no idea how to play. I'm old school- Mario Brothers and Tetris. Like you I am also looking forward to spring break. It's always nice to spend some time away rom school.
    Miss L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cant spell..... RYAN cant O_o

    ReplyDelete