Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Breaks Away From SCHOOL! by Bryan Waters

                There is not much here too exciting to talk about. There is nothing to unusual going on. Just a bunch of regular kids going to school, socializing with friends, and talking about fantasies that everyone knows most likely will not happen. Even the teachers are gazing in to space during school and dreaming about the craziest things.            
                There is a lot that happens and nothing really new. The only thing I gaze about is the breaks away from school. There is so much things you can do. You can play games,sleep in, and enjoy life without school. Then when it’s time to go to school all our parents will rush us back to school. Sometimes I hate school and I bet that a lot of us do, but we all still have to go. So the only way to get through the week is to make things fun and interesting.         
                All the students and the teachers like thoughs breaks away from school. Some like school because it entertains them, and keeps us out of trouble. But most of us hate it and wish there never was. I guess what I am trying to say is that we all can’t wait for NO SCHOOL! And that although what happens at school we can still get through the week.
And see what others are going to do when we all get lucky and there is
NO SCHOOL!

1 comment:

  1. Bryan- I didn't think you noticed when I stared off into space, dreaming about a much needed vacation. I'll have to be more careful in the future. Actaully I could use a break. I don't have big spring break plans, but my summer should be pretty fun. Do you have anything exciting planned? or are you just going to enjoy the time off?
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete