Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 18, 2011

hunger games review by harley

This week I read the books of the hunger games. The books are some of the best books I have ever read.

The reasons these books are so good is because the characters are emphasized. The way that the characters stick out make you believe that it actually happening. They are a set of books that I would rate at 6.0 on a 5.0 scale.
This book is a must read for kids that love adventure and romance.  
Would anybody

3 comments:

  1. Harley- Like you, I'm so glad I found The Hunger Games series. They are amazing and I am very excited to see how they movies turn out. I still haven't finished the third one yet. I'm just not ready for the story to end. I'll probably read it during spring break. I figure I should read it on my own before a student gives away the ending.

    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the book didnt keep up with suspense

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss lewis if you dont read it before i do ill give it away

    ReplyDelete