Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 18, 2011

crazy plane ride by: jacoby baysinger

Once when i was eight my family and I got tickets to sea world. Now you may think "Oh wow sea world tickets i can get those on Ebay", but  these were not like any other tickets, these tickets got us not just in to sea world, it got us in to the scuba diving area, it got us in to the feeding center, and also had are hotel reservations. Ya thats some awesome tickets. So we got packed and drove to the airport. Now at the time i didn't like airplanes at all cause of all the crashes and stuff on the news and movies, but my family really wanted to go so i tried to ingore it. When we got there everything was okay at first until we got on the plane thats when i start freaking out. I started bitting my lips and my body started shaking all over, and i knew i coundn't do it. So when everybody sat down i tried running for it, but my mom knew my plan right away. She grabbed me and strapped me in my seat. The thing about moms is that there always one step ahead of you. She gave me a five minute lecture about facing your fears or what not whice bored me to death. She finally stopped after the piolet announced that we will be taking off in two minutes, that really made me crazy. I started pulling, clawing, bitting, at the seat belt. Anything to get me off that plane i did. I started to scare people when i said it was going to crash. A few people started getting off with eyes full of terror. Some were recording me on there phones saying they were going to put it on youtube or send it to americas funniest home videos. I finally stopped when Austin put me in a U.F.C move called the straight jacket. For half the ride i was shaking hidding under a barbie blanket. Sooner or later i must of fell asleep cause i woke up just when the plane was landing on the ground. without a second to lose i jumped out of my seat and ran toward the exit door. The thing is when the plane hit the ground it made me fly in to the exit door, making me lose my back tooth. After that crazy plane ride i never flew on a plane again. 

4 comments:

  1. Jake- Here I was thinking I was going to read about your awesome vacation at Sea World, but it sounds like the real adventure was the plane ride over. Holy Cow! It sounds like it would be a good idea for you to stick to land travel for a while.

    I really like your introduction. You do a great job of letting your personality come out in your writing.

    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that was to long i didnt even read it haha!---destiney

    ReplyDelete