Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 18, 2011

My Favorite Band Black Veil Brides, by Jeremy Williams

  Black Veil Brides is a band that mostly wears black and haves death core, music with their songs. So this week I’m going to find out when they come to Iowa so I can go to their concert. My favorite song by them is Knives and Pens. The lead singer is Andy Six.
 
 The reason why I really like this band is because they really express their emotions and stand up for themselves. They are really awesome because they don’t only write their music to show everyone who they are they also stick up for other people too. I’m going to grow my hair out as long as Andy Six. Who is your favorite band or group?

9 comments:

  1. Jeremy- I can always appreciate a band that writes their own music. That would be pretty cool if you could get tickets to one of their concerts.
    Miss L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt know u liked them they are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. ?????????????????????????.......nate

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think they are very weird why do they wear eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these guys! Do you have the CD??? If you don't, you can borrow it from me. Just ask.

    -Cassadee Flor-

    ReplyDelete
  6. no no no no. they r the best band ever!!!

    -Cassadee-

    ReplyDelete
  7. This band has some scary music.. haha..

    ReplyDelete