Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 18, 2011

best summer ever by:brandon torres

This summer im going to go to adventureland the fair and chicago to see my cousin for the first time in a long time. Where going to a big water park with them. I will also go to teachout a lot this summer. I will also practice for football next year. Also I will hang out with lots of my friends.
  I will also get a job and my learner permit. Aslo I will try not to get arested again. I will also go to partys and I will also bye a trampoline and have a big cookout.
This is what im going to do this summer.

12 comments:

  1. You will not get your permit because you are a failure (:
    -Carlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon- It looks like you will have a full plate this summer. You have quite a few great things lined up. Ignore Carlie's comment. I'm sure you will do just fine on your driving test. Just remember to use your turning signal when you parallel park. I for got to do that and lost a point.
    Miss L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Agree With Carlie's Comment Up There.(:
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. u now what my iz better then urs so hahahahaha and hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs Lewis, He should not ignore my comment. Thats very mean. I was just kidding (:
    & Hes talking about his permit test, you dont drive. You just take a computer test and a eye sight test. And Jessica , you should agree :D

    -Carlieeeeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ill Try To To Get Arrested Again. Wow Brandon Lol! -Jessica M.(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. Wow Brandon, I will not try to get arrested again. Thats funny. And ignore Carlie because she is just jealous!!! aha, -Keelin(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carlie you are so mean to Brandon :P
    ~Victoria(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol She Is Mean! Hehe :) Poor Brandon :( -Jessica.M(:

    ReplyDelete
  10. you got arested? ima go to chicago to this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brandon your grammer is hoeeible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brandon youre NEVER gonna be hotter than Logan ;D
    ~Victoria(:

    ReplyDelete