Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Jessica's Crazy Dream.

I had a dream last night that Taylor and i went on an expedition through Canada and we had to try and find a taco because we were hungry. But what I thought was dumb is that we could have stayed here in Iowa and just went home to eat instead of going across the world to get a taco.
Also In our dream we had to go through a magic forest, A big ocean, and a dark cave. Then at the end we slid over a rainbow to find a taco. I ate the whole taco and I left Taylor to be hungry but he didn’t die. He called me a fatty. The taco was really good though. It was a hardshell taco with extra lettuce.
Then on our way back, we caught a ride on a giant octopus. On the octopus was me and Taylors pet chicken. It’s purple with a pink stripe down its back and his name is Toby. Our chicken jumped off the octopus and into the water, but it can’t swim. It was trying to doggy paddle with its little chicken feet but eventually it fell under water. I jumped in to save him and  I brought him back. He wasn’t breathing. Taylor had to do CPR on it and it looked kinda nasty. Then the chicken woke up and tried to fly but it couldn’t. So when we got home, I got grounded for leaving. My dad made tacos and asked if I wanted one. I was like.. Heck No.
Who else has had a crazy dream?

19 comments:

  1. Umm, you should take me on that adventure instead of Taylor because he is a fruit and I want a taco. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jessica , I'm telling Taylor ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carliee!!! Not Fair. Wait... Which Part? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wierd,But cool dream. Apparently you went and had a very interesting adventure for your taco it looks kind of like zombie land because of the way the movie is but with no zombies cool dream and blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica- All I can say is- interesting. I've never had crazy dreams like that. My dreams are very detailed, but also very realistic. I did once dream that my brother was a circus bear. I'm talking full-sized grizzley, dressed with a clown collar riding on a unicycle. I was really mad because my parents wouldn't release him into the wild because he was bringing in too much money.
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a totally wierd dream.All the way across the country to get a taco. Don't you know that there is PLENTY OF PLACES THAT SERVE TACOS right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Miss Lewiss!! Lol! I Had A Dream Once That I Was A Raisin And A Mouse Ate Me. Then It Was Over. Kinda Strange. But Everyone Went Up To Taylor And Told Him About Everything In My Dream And HE Said Im Weird! Haha. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you have some funny dreams but it sounded funnnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It Was Fun! I Wish It Were Real.. That Would Be Awesome. Freakin I Would Go Clear Accross The Country For A Taco, Too! Thats How Much Of A Blonde I Am. Jeremy Bentley, I Swear To God If You Tell People About My Blonde Moment in Math, I Will Hunt You Down. -Jessica M,(:

    ReplyDelete
  11. okay so she had went to go to her locker to grab a pencil and grabbed eye liner. so she had to go back and grab her pencil and for got her stuff.? how blonde is that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh My Gosh, Not Fair!! Lol Ok Its Pretty Blonde. Shut up. :P You've Had Blonde Moments To In Math! I Just Dont Remember Them Haha. -Jessica.M(:

    ReplyDelete
  13. ....... Woww Jessica. No Commetn oN tHIS.

    ReplyDelete