Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 18, 2011

CUPCAKES by Aris

This week I ate a cupcake.  It tasted very good!!!
          The reason why I really enjoyed my cupcake was because it tasted super good.  It had frosting and stuff a cupcake has on it.  But after I ate the cupcake I felt bad because I probibly hurt its feelings. It was a chocolate cupcake.  it was the best cupcake in the world.
          It was really awsome because it’s a cupcake and it cant get better then that.  So the next time u eat a cupcake remember that it has feelings too just like a human being. 

9 comments:

  1. Aris- I have an old college friend who loves cupcakes so much that she has a whole blog dedicated to them. Personlly, I'm not a big cake fan. I prefer ice cream and cookies.
    Miss L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hurt my feelings by eating that cupcake because I wanted it

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are.......i dont know i forgot..........nate?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. REALLY u
    you wrote about CUPCAKES Javier Z ._.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW thats funny because you would be the one to talk about cupcakes @(^.^)@---its a monkey-----destiney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aris, you would. This is for commenting mine.. Cupcakes are just a food. Why are you writing about cupcakes? Don't you have better things to do?
    Can a cupcake really make you that happy?
    P.s HOW DO YOU SAY THAT THING IN BOSNIAN?!
    -Carlie

    ReplyDelete