Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Lindsey Gibson's Birthday, That Sidney Biondi Will Attend ;D

This weekend is my best friend Lindsey Gibson’s birthday. She will be turning 14 on February 20th. & I am SUPER excited. She’s going to have two birthday parties. One on Friday the 18th & the last one on Saturday the 19th.  I will be  spending the night both nights.
            On Friday the 18th we are going Glow In the Dark Bowling. I am going to wear as much white as possible. & Lindsey said something about buying glow in the dark fabric paint. So that means when we put the paint on our T-shirts it will be prettyful & bright.  On Saturday the 19th we’re going ice skating. I do NOT ice skate. So that means I will be on the sides with my friends Tara & Joni while everyone else ice skates. & I’m going to make them feel SO BAD that they will stop skating & we will go up to the bestest bridge in the world. The Perdestrian Bridge ! ;D Oh & that little Asian thing by the river.
            Doesn’t this all sound so fun to you!? Are you jealous ? Yeah, well you really should be. Lindsey’s amazing & if you’re not her friend well that totally sucks for you, because she is AWESOME.

4 comments:

  1. And That Little Asian Thing By The River! Lol(: -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sidney- Is it sad that I know exactly what you mean by "the little Asian thingy" by the river? I've seen it in passing, but have never really gone down to get a good look at it. I also like the pedistrian bridge. It should be a cool place to watch the river this time of year. You can see the huge blocks of ice floating down from Salorville Lake.
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah Lindsey is AWESOME.(: Happy Late Birthday! Wish I could of gone.!
    -Love Jessica P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Jessica, instead you went and hung out with your BOYFRIEND ;/ ew. ;P-Sidney<3

    ReplyDelete