Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Summer 2011 by: Keelin Ladurini

Trump Hotel Las Vegas My plans for the summer of 2011 I’m going to adventureland with friends. It’s going to be a fun summer because I might also go to Texas at the end of summer to see my brother that is going to the guard for six weeks. Then I won’t see him for another four months.

I plan on getting really tan this summer. Hanging out with friends will be just about everything I’m going to do. I’m barely ever at my house during summer. My grandparents might come down from Arizona or we might go up there and to California and Nevada. It’s really fun in Nevada, Las Vegas. There’s so much to do there. It’s unbelievable.
It is really awesome because I like to go to different states and I’m probably going to be able to do that. I hope. If my plans for this summer go the way they should I’ll have something to do all summer long. I cannot wait till this summer to get here.   

3 comments:

  1. Keelin- That does sound like fun. I also love to travel and try to visit as many states as possible. Each time I go to a new state or a cool city, I buy a refrigerator magnet. My fridge is gettting filled up, but it's nice to be reminded of all the fun places I've been. I can see why you can't wait until summer. It will be here before you know it.
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you know what ur doing this summer. But not all things work out as planedD! Izak Yaw

    ReplyDelete