Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Lindsey's amazing birthday weekend. ;D

This week is my birthday, I am turning  fourteen  on Sunday the 20th. I’m having two birthday parties. The reason why I’m excited for this is because it’s going to be amazing. For one party we are going glow and the dark bowling, and for the other we are going ice skating. I’m so excited hahaha.
For my bowling party, I’m wearing a bunch of white and glow and the dark splatter paint. And for my ice skating party, I’m going to be amazing because I’m really good at ice skating. This weekend is going to be amazing. Party’s, food, presents, bestfriends, my boyfriend, family. That  seems pretty great to me. (:
Do you think that sounds fun ? :D

6 comments:

  1. Yes It Sounds Like Funn Haha (: My Birthday Is This Saturday! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. & Sidney's going to be there. . . That's the only reason it's going to be FUN ! [:
    -Sidney<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey-
    Your party does sound like fun. Unfortunately I'll never know just how fun it was because I was not invited. :) I hope you have a wonderful birthday and party (times two.) My mom used to tell her 1st graders on their birthday, "Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you were born." So... Happy Birthday! I'm so glad you were born.
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addy Was Heree ! Love You Lindsey[:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheyenne Was There! ;D -Cheyenne, <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the need to do this. . . Sidney was here ! ;D-Sidney.
    See what you guys make me do ?! haha.

    ReplyDelete