Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

When I go on Vaction !

BY:ANGEL MENODZA


        MY VACTION TIME.

      Well when i go on my vaction i might go to CALIFORNIA and visit my family and all my friends. Well the first thing i'm going to do is go with all my family then i'm go to my friends and were goin to crazy stuff like always . Then  my uncle and my other uncle and my othere aunt and my friends are goin to save money. So when we get all the money were goin to go too Six Flags and then to Glof nd Stuff nd then were goin to go eat .
 

2 comments:

  1. Angel- Can I come with you? I've never been to Six Flags, but it sure looks like fun. It's been a long time since I've been on a really good roller coaster.

    I notice you use the phrase "ima do" and "ima go." These are the slang phrases we want to avoid. Please go back and make your corrections. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANGEL- WELL MISS.LEWIS WELL I DONT KNOW BUT YOU SHOULD GOO FOR YOUR VACTION TOOO YOU'LL REALLY LIKE IT AND ITS REALLY FUN. SIX FLAGS IS MY FAVORITE PLACE TOO GOO!!!!!-ANGEL

    ReplyDelete