Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Break -Cassadee Flor-

If I could do anything for spring break, I would go back to Cocoa Beach. Cocoa Beach is in Florida. It's so much fun. They have a store called Hot Tuna. I guess it's suppose to be like Hot Topic. But I would take Andy Sixx, Jinxx, and Brooke.We would probally hang out by the docks and watch he surfers surf. Then Brooke would threaten me by saying she will push me off the dock into the ocean. And creepy, big pelican would attack Brooke and me. Haha. Brooke, if you're reading this, you know it would be funny. But anyways, then we would go shopping at Hot Tuna, and go to the surf shop. Brooke and I would try and find some cute sufer/skater guys. It would be awesome.

-Love and Ladybugs, Cassadee Flor-

No comments:

Post a Comment