Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Break! -Cheyenne.

   If I could do anything over spring break I would take my friends, Tara Kimmel, Sidney Biondi, and Lindsey Gibson to CANADA! :D It would be amazing! It will just be all four of us, in Canada, partying it up, in some hotel there. And explore the Canadian world. All we would do is PARTY! 
   I'm not really sure what exactly what we would do, but we will find something. One thing that we will have to do is pet a moose! Or at least get really close to one. Moose is one of my favorite animals, and they are pretty cool. But for a fact we would have to go shopping! See if the style is that same, worse, or maybe even better!? And hopefully meet some hot Canadian guys. ;) Haha! And maybe even learn just a little of French? French is Canada's second language after English. It would be amazing. And I will probably not want to come back because I really, really, REALLY want to live in Ontario, Canada! Maybe even someday become a legal Canadian! :D Now that would be AWESOME!

5 comments:

  1. Cheyenne-
    We already illegal Canadians? Don't you mean Legal? haha. Nice though. That'd be REALLY fun! I would love it. Did I ever tell you that I have family in Canada? & I might possibly going up there for my cousins wedding in the fall or next spring whenever they choose the date(: Ooops. My bad. <333 really nice blog though. Iloveyou(:
    -Sidney<3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh , I love you Cheyenne. <3 I wanna go to Canada yo'. And you seplt Canadian wrong. xD. It is all good though. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah that comment up there was from Lindsey ^^^. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant **We're already**
    -Sidneyyyyyyy<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheyenne- Remember your blog posts should be writting in proper English. Things like: amazinggggg or :) do not belong in a blog post. please go back and edit these out. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete