Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

spring plans!! by Joseph


My spring plans!by Joseph
If I could bring someone with me for my spring break I would bring Hannah!! I would bring her because she is my girlfriend!I would take to Disney land!Then I would take her to Paris! The last place I would take her is the Grand Canyon!!! I choose them because that is where she wants to go!!!!! I wish I can do that in the future! Well I hope you had fun reading this! Bye<3

2 comments:

  1. Joeseph- It sounds like you would be really busy on this trip. I would like to know what you would do in Paris, or the Grand Canyon. This blog would also look really fantastic if you included some pictures. You also have a couple of sentence fragments, but you are off to a great start. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. beast man you know that you will do that for your girl! nice!



    ???????

    ReplyDelete