Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Break Yo'. By Lindsey. (:

For my spring break I would want to go to North Carolina to party with my cousin Ryan. I would take my love's Cheyenne Lindsey, Sidney Biondi, and Tara Kimmel. We would have a bunch of fun and go on adventures, go to the beach, get crunk. Just lots of stuff. , like last summer when I went there I went on random adventures with my cousin to WALMART. I love North Carloina it is amazing and gorgeous . <3

3 comments:

  1. I would love that. I've always wanted to live in North Carolina <333 There's something about the place that makes me so happy(: It's just a happy place. (: That'd be wonderfull. I bet the Wal Mart there is pretty awesome<3 haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey- It sounds like you and your cousin have a lot of fun together. I'm curious, you used the word "stuff." This would be a good place to add some details to your post. What specifics could you put here instead of using "stuff"? -Miss L

    ReplyDelete