Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

spring break by prince babyboy york

If its was spring break and if thier was a limits to what I could do I would got to dalles texas to my borther down thier because thier family is rich and they would buy me any I would ask for they think im nice and I would packers alll day long.maybe I would got ry to see all the palces because it would be cool seeing nice
thing down thier wat types of shoe and thing down.
                                                                                                

1 comment:

  1. Prince, have a friend read your post aloud to you while you follow along. Make sure what you hear matches what you are reading and that it makes sense. You have some little mistakes that make some of your ideas difficult to understand. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete