Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Learning Varial Kickflip

On saturday feburary 19,I was at Marcos Ramirez house with Makaiyo Smith and Austin Furgison early in the morning.We were skating outside,and i just thought of trying a new trick that i couldnt land,which is a Varial kickflip.Marcos gave me some tips on landing it.I could only land it with one foot.That day we all had plans to go to the movies together.We went to go see Big Momma like father like son.So i had no time to learn the trick.The next day i went to the skate park just to skate.I tryed the varial kickflip again and i landed it!I was so happy after i landed it.I got to practice it more so i can land it on my very first try.
Its a kickflip with a 180 rotation.

5 comments:

  1. Edgar- Very cool. I'm glad you added the picture because I had no idea what a kickflip was. Now I can really see you doing this at the skate park.

    Reminders:
    1. I know you were in a hurry today, but you gorgot to put your name in the title.
    2. Blogger does not automatically capitalize your letters, like "i." Please go back and make these corrections.
    -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stiil better than you edgar, - Deng Kongroar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do that too! -Jade (:
    Dude.. Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jade:) and thanks Miss Lewis,nd Deng no you wish.!

    ReplyDelete