Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Would Sidney Biondi Do For Spring Break?-By Sidney Biondi(:

    If I could do anything for Spring Break... Well I would have to go on a road trip with my three best friends Cheyenne Lindsey, Lindsey Gibson, & Tara Kimmel. Where would we go? I haven't a clue. Anywhere really. I would love to just be in a car with these people. They're all truly fabulous. There really isn't a dull moment with these girls. I would love to go to Canada with them just to see Cheyenne's reaction. It'd be pretty epic. North Carolina would be one awesome trip. I love the place, it's beautiful. There's just something about it that I love. My breath was taken away when I went to Colorado. The mountains were astounding. & I would love to go back & share that experience with my best friends , oh & of course get crunk & party hard. I love you guys <3333333333

2 comments:

  1. Duuuuude, North Carolina is my second home. Haha, I love you lady. (:

    - Lindsey <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sidney! You would have to record my reaction of Canada. (: It would be VERY epic! Also, TAKE ME WITH YOU when you go to Canada if you do, haha. Cause I would love you forever and ever and ever! -Cheyenne, <3

    ReplyDelete