Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Best Spring Break Ever, Anthony Allen

If I had unlimited everything except time I would buy all the Walmarts and Bass Pro shops. I would also buy a couple of car dealerships so I could drive around and show off. I would go to Walmart and get anything I want like a bb gun. I would go to Sprint and get the best phone I could find and drive to my friends house and show them.
I would also buy a Best Buy and hook up the biggest tvs and many different game systems for people to play but they can't buy any of them not even for all the money they had. I would set up the best computer in my new house that I would buy for my dad. Finally I would buy a heart transplant for one of my cousins that has been in the hospital since he was born and he wasn't supposed to live past twenty but he is thirty-five. 

No comments:

Post a Comment