Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Ultimate Spring Break, Jeffrey Range;

If I could do anything for spring break, my friends, my family and I would all get a huge private airplane with a private pilot and go to a bunch of places. First we would go up to the Mall of America to buy a bunch of exspensive clothes for the vacation and we would by a ps3, an X-box360 and 4 huge wide screen tvs for the ride. Also I would let anybody else get what ever they wanted like iPods and other portable things. We would be listening  to music a having a party on the way to our next destination.

Next we would all go down to the Grand Canion and look at the amazing view. We would take a hike and ride donkeys because donkeys are awesome. We would then go to Las Vegas and eat at the biggest buffet ever. Finally we would go to Disney World ride all the rides, go to China look around and be back home to just do what ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment