Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kolton Whitmore Spring Break

I would take Anthony Allen, Josh Davis, Jesse McGregor, Jeffrey Rangle, and a bunch of friends and we would go buy any store we want. We could buy and own our favorite stores and still get paid. Then we would go to the White House, we would go to Okoboji Grill and have them tell us, "It's not happening." We would buy the restaurant chain and sell it to make a better bar and grill like Legends.

We would pay a sceintist to make a virus to make zombies and we would play zombies but in real life. But then the zombies would get out and we would have to save the world.

2 comments:

  1. oh i see how it is kolton! just kidding! make sure that you bring Hannah and I!??????



    joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolton- I had to read your post really fast becaue your picture was creeping me out. Thank for the nightmares!

    Would your zombie virus be available in your store? Not that I would have a need for it, but I would like a heads up if I'm going to have to move to another country.
    -Miss L

    ReplyDelete