Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Break By Tyler Rangel

             I really don't know what I'm doing for spring break I might hang out with my best friend Ashley and my boyfriend Jake and,we might go to the mall and just hang out and have fun. I might go do my job and it is babystting and I get to work with the kids I'm so happy. Plus I will at the East Libaray a lot because love to read and learn new things. I might go see the movie Beasty it looks pretty good and a lot of people would say it good.

3 comments:

  1. Tyler, did you know that Beastly (the book) will be at the book fair next week? ~Ms. Arnold

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Tyler-I hope you have a great spring break Tyler. I sure you will do lots and lots of reading. Justin Lyon

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey tyler luv ur post sori iwe cudnt hangout with u durning spring break but call me and we can hang cause i miss u -jake-

    ReplyDelete