Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

An Event I Am Proud About. ~madi~

          There are many things i am proud about. But the one thing that i'm, going to write about is the first time i drove grandma and grandpa's golf kart. Now its not that important, but when i was 11, it was really important. You see my grandma and grandpa live in the country and own 30 acres of land. witch means besides the woods, theres alot of space to drive the golf kart and trackers around. (it really is fun!..    all u city people)
        Grandpa just got it fixed, and me and my cousin just terned old enough to drive it. And im talkin the really old golf cart kind. no roof or doors, bike-like handles, and one pedal. With the key socket under the seat. We would always drive it around and try to pick up flowers as we drive by. I always had alot of fun and i loved it. thats why its important!

No comments:

Post a Comment