Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Who am I- Alisha Stufflebeam


Have you ever wondered who you are? I have I was so curious it hurt no kidding. Imagine having no idea who you are. Its agonizing and so confusing it irritates me.
All day all I could think about was who am I what makes me me you may not understand but its an annoying feeling not really understanding who you are.
If you have any questions id be more than happy to answer them. Thank you for reading and have a good day. Don't let yourself forget who you are.

2 comments:

  1. Alisha- After all of your reflecting, what did you decide? What conclusions can you make about the person you are? -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post i wonder who i am sometimes to you made me actually think and you know me i dont think that much

    ReplyDelete