Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 25, 2011

My First Concert by Cassadee Flor

My first concert was in December of 2010. My dad, Franky (my little brother), Brooke, and I went to see Black Veil Brides. Brooke kept making fun of me on the ride there because I am obsessed with the lead singer, Andy Sixx. When we got to Peoples Court, we waited for 2 hours. I couldn't wait. Then they opened the doors and my dad paid for the tickets. Brooke, Franky, and I ran to the front row. It was a couple bands playing that night so we had to wait for them. There was this one chick who was singing in Japanese. Japanese! But her sidekick was cool. His name was Ray-Man. He wore what looked like a Darth Vadar mask. He played with lights and all that stuff. Next, was Domain. They had a video camera with them and said we were going to be in a music video. They got done playing and Black Veil Brides came up!! I was about to cry. I am there biggest fan. Andy Sixx looked at me 8 times!!! My brother had a balloon and a permanent marker so I grabbed the balloon and the marker and wrote "Andy, I love you!!! Love, Cassie." My brother threw the balloon on stage, Andy looked at it, then bit it!!! He spitted the popped balloon at the drummer. Brooke and I laughed. After the concert was over, my dad drove Brooke home. My dad is the best dad ever!



-Love and ladybug, Cassadee-


     Andy Sixx. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment