Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Straight A's By:Andrea Guzman


Straight A's
By: Andrea Guzman
My Proudest moment was when I got straight A's on my report card this year.
I'm proud of this moment because it is the first time I had straight A's in the middle of the school year. I would have had at least two B's by now. My family is also really proud of me. I'm trying to set a good example for my eight year old brother so that he knows that it's good to have good grades.
When I think back over this moment, it makes me want to tell other people to never give up in school and get good grades.

6 comments:

  1. Andrea- That is something you should be proud of. Great job! I like that you are thinking of your younger brother and want to set a good example for him. I think sometimes kids forget how much of an influence they can have over younger siblings. He is lucky to have you looking out for him. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your a good student i would love to get good grades just like you.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job, Andrea! Keep up the great work! :) ~Ms. Arnold

    ReplyDelete