Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Cheyenne Lindsey. . . This Blog's For You[: (think about the Mike Posner song 'Cheated') , Love Sidney.

   Uhhh.... So guys... I'm gonna blog about my friend Cheyenne... Because she said to... Which is really friggen weird... (I think she's trying to get someone to notice herr... but shhh keep that on the down low ) riiiight. Well anyways.... Cheyenne's one of my best friends. I haven't known her for long, we just started getting close this year ,but I already love her to bits and pieces <3 The things I love about Cheyenne is that I can tell her just about anything & she won't judge me. That's really important because I do some messed up things & not all of the things are stuff I wanna tell someone that thinks too highly of themselves. Another thing I love about Cheyenne is that she sticks up for herself. She don't take crap from no one. Neither do I so I wouldn't suggest trying anything cute, mkay <3 [: Haha, Cheyenne's just a beautiful person inside & out. & anyone would be lucky to know her. I know I sure am. ;D
  I love you Cheyenne Lindseyyyyyyyy <3
                Your Bestest Frannn Evarrr-Sidney Biondi. P.S I vote that someday we go to my house & just go crazy watching every single RayWilliamJohnson video, that'd be a friggen good time ! <3

3 comments:

  1. Sidney- Cheyenne is lucky to have a friend like you. I hate to be a downer, but remember, this is a blog for school so, although you can write about whatever you want, remember to use complete senteces and proper English. I know. I said I was a downer. Aside from that, however, I can tell you really value your friendship with Cheyenne. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIDNEY BIONDI- I LOVE YOU, (: <3333333. Haha. You are an amazing friend! :D I LOVE this blog. ;) Thanks for writing it too, cause Tara and Lindsey didn't! But it's all good. (: Buttttttt, yeah. Your amazing and such, and i'm very, very, VERY lucky that your my friend. (: But yeah, thanks for the blog & bye! ;D -CHEYENNE LINDSEY, <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss L- I DID USE PROPER ENGLISH ! :D You downer you.
    &
    Cheyenne- Haha, I know ! (: <333333333

    ReplyDelete