Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 25, 2011

My skateboard By Aris

2 days ago after I got home from school I went outside with my friends to skate. We were skating for a couple hours and it started to get dark outside. Then one of my friends went inside to get his new board to skate on it. When he came back outside with his new board he saw me doing inward heelflips I landed alot of them. Then all of a sudden my skateboard broke right at the nose I got really mad and tryed to brake it but it didnt work. So now I cant skate no more just because my skateboard broke.

3 comments:

  1. Why would you try to break it if it was already broke? Also, your first post without a food as the subject! Good Job ! Hahaha (:
    -Carlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... Niiice. Did you learn your lesson ?! ;D

    -Sidney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aris- I was a little worried that your post was going to take a turn to you eating your skateboard. Carlie poses a good question: why would you try to break a board that was already broken? Don't let a broken board stop you. Save up your pennies, get a new one, and get back out there. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete