Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Taking my permit test.

On Wednesay the 23rd I went to take my permit test, we got in line and went through and got me all registered and stuff, then I had to wait for my number to be called. I was so nervous and excited at the same time. After they called my number I went and sat at one of the computers and started answering the questions. I got like half way through and failed the test. I was sad haha. But i'm going back today and I have been studying so hopefully I get it, if I don't i'm going to be mad. (:

- Lindsey. <3

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey- If at first you don't succeed... That is a bummer that you didn't pass your test on the first try. I didn't either if if makes you feel better. When you do get your permit, and start to practice behind the wheel, let me know so I can stay off the streets. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, HAHA! You failed. (: Haha, im kidding. But, hey, you should come with me when me and my mom go to fair grounds when I get to drive! :D Im alright, haha. But yeah, im going to try to get my permit before you. (: Haha, now that would be funny. But yeah thats all I got to say, BYE! -Cheyenne. <3

    ReplyDelete