Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Whatever.. -Jessica Musso.(:

Me And Meshell Kyles are sittin here bored, on blogger. I Love Meshell! Shes amazing, and so funn! Shes hilarious. We recently had to watch something very bad.. Alot of you probably know about it.. But im just not gonna say anything. We became close that day bcuz it was a bad thing to have to watch. We just stayed huddled up. But Anywayss... Shes Awesome. One of my besties. Ohh... And.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN BIEBER!!  ?? Lol. I Hate Him But Yeah..(: I Went to the after school thing with Meshell, Temitria, Sy Anne, Shiree, Desi, Hannah, And More People!! ;D Me and Shiree got to DJ. It was awesome :P Ok well im gonna go now!! Byee!!

                                                            -Jessica Musso.(:
                                      P.S. I Forgot My Gym Clothes. Crap.

3 comments: