Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Story. by -Cassadee-

Well if some of you don't know, I go to therapy. No, I'm not crazy at all. Ok, maybe a little. But just yesterday, it was my last day with my therapist. I have to get a new therapist. But I was working on a book for myself because I have no self confidence. None. Nada. I'm writing a book about me, my family, friends, my future, etc. It also has to do with my past. I don't remember anything from my past. Nothing untill I was in the 5th grade. That's a shame but oh well. The only thing I mostly remember is the Boo (the liittle girl from Monster's Inc) doll I had. So I am writing a book about my life pretty much. Just wanted to write a random blog. :)


-Love and laybugs, Cassadee- 

2 comments:

  1. Cassadee-
    What are some of the things you are going to put in your book? I'll bet you've lived a very interesting life. I think that would be a cool project for all of us, students, and staff, to write a chapter of our lives, and compile a book. It would be really neat to learn about the people we see at school every day. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss L-
    I'm mostly putting stuff about my friends and family. Brooke and my mom might be in the book a lot cause they have helped me when i was sad. and it's 6:24. They mess up the time on here.

    -Casssadee-

    ReplyDelete