Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

the FUN Weekend i had.... @(^.^)@ -Destiney Kernes

over the the past weekend i went to my dads in lisum iowa and there was nothing to do in that small town he just moved there and we had to clean up his whole intirer basement and paint the stairs but friday night was the funest night of the whole weekend my cousin jordan,his girl friend alisha and my step mom and my cousin Beth and my dad had a fun night we partyed intill almost three in the morning then i whent to bed after everyone left but the funnyist part about that night was that i was carrieing my little sister up to her bed then she woke up after the music was really loud and everyone with all the talking but any way it was a really fun night.

Did you ever have a really fun time with family that you dont see for a long time.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment