Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Meshell.

Well ii am sitting in 3rd period with the bestie bored... ii am sitting next to Jessica Musso,ii love her,she is so nice.I use to dislike her cause everybody was saying all this bad stuff about her,but when ii found out that it wasn't true we became friends again. She really a cool person and a GOOD BEST FRIEND!!(I don't get WHY girls LIE!!!)but anyways yeah she one off my bestie(I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU IF YOUR NOT!!haha).Friday i am getting my hair done Tru!(Crackinn) IT GOING TO be Pink&&Black.hahahah Happy birthday Justin Bieber!!!! (So many people like him,it's not even funny hahah)My teacher Ms Lewis Love's him aha!!!!.Well ii am goingg byebye.

1 comment:

  1. I Love You Too, Meshell! Cant Wait To See The New Hairr.(:

    ReplyDelete