Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Break By: Andrea Guzman


Spring Break
By: Andrea Guzman
     If I could do anything for spring break, I would go to Mexico because I haven't been there in a long time. I would take a friend that really wanted to go. There is always something to do over there weather it's swimming, going to the plaza, or just hanging out with friends and family.
      The thing I like about Degollado, the part of Mexico I go to, is that everything is less then 10 minutes away and you never need a car.
I also love the food over there but most of all I love to spend time with my family:)



   Degollado's Plaza
Click Picture to find out more
   

2 comments:

  1. Andrea- I would love to go to Mexico. I used to have students who would go there over spring or winter break to visit family, and I would beg them to take me in their suitcases, but they never would. I hope you get to go to Degollado soon. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad is leaving tomorrow to go there!!Also I hope that you do get to go soon.
    Gabby G.

    ReplyDelete