Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Another story I'm writing. -Cassadee Flor-

Yes, I'm writing another story. But this one isn't for therapy. It's just for fun. This story is about a boy named Nate Logans and his adventure to a gothic world. (I'm not sure what the world is called yet.) He gets to the world by the fireplace in the upstairs attic. Don't ask why it's upstairs. Well he goes to the attic and looks in the fireplace. I need more charaters still. I need a goth princess, her dad, and some other people. Nate isn't goth by the way so this ought to be interesting to him. But I have a feeling it's going to be a love story. :) But there is action, love, drama, and horror. Comment and give me ideas. If you want to be in my book, just ask.


-Love and ladybugs, Cassadee-






2 comments:

  1. i want to be in your book!!!!!

    joseph!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie- I would read that! I think it's amazing that you've found something that you have such a passion for. I've always loved writing, and it's my one life regret that I haven't spent more time doing it. After 10 years of teaching, I'm just now getting back to it. Stick with it, and good luck with your book. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete