Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Break boring for you or fun??? -Stephan A.

So Sring break right? Things that would make this Spring Break the best ever is going to Florida and partying by the ocean or going to California and party it up all day and night. It would be pretty funny anyone superly epic small party with cats only right (just kidding). These are things that would be awesome for me but what would be awesome for you to do???

3 comments:

  1. Stephan, I'm confused. You want to go to an epic cat party on the beach? What?
    First of all, you couldn't play sand volley ball with them because their claws would puncture the ball causing it to go flat, and secondly, I'm pretty sure they would use the sand court as a litter box.
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Lewis your MEAN ! ( :
    haha it's okay stephan alsss we dont fart and rip our pantss .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla- after decoding the spelling in your comment, I have discovered that you are trying to make fun of me. Now who's the mean one?

    Stephan- I'm going to stick by my origial comment. Read through your post and tell me your not confused. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete