Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, March 4, 2011

my spring break by michael.l

if i had all the money in the world i would get a sports car and a big house but the car i would get is a bugotty or a lambo.all that stuff would be so cool if i had all the money in the world i would by my own space ship and go to space build my own car and own a tiger that is traind.I would do all of that stuff after i make my house with graffitti on it and that is what i would do on spring brake if i had all the money in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Michael- All of that in one week of vacation? You would be a very busy young man. Would you drive anywhere in particular in your fancy cars, or just spend time cleaning and polishing them? I'm not sure I would want to travel to space. Being trapped in a ship would make me go insane. -Miss L

    ReplyDelete