Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, March 4, 2011

A Blog...by SidneyBiondi, LindseyGibson, & CheyenneLindsey(:

    First, Sidney- Ello(: I'm currently sitting on one of my best friends bed(: Cheyenne Lindsey's to be exact. Well... It's Friday night & we have nothing better to do but blog. Sad right? No, not really. You're just jealous. & That's okay. Because I don't care(: haha. Well today sucked. No lie. I got mad about 100 times. But towards the end it got slightly better. Well I just came to the realization that my friends are NOT normal. I know a lot of you are probably thinking, "You JUST NOW figured it out?" Yes, I just now figured it out... & Cheyenne is dancing around the room with my shoes on her hands, wearing monkey slippers... Yeah... No lie... Well, it's Lindsey's turn to blog, so goodbyeeeeee <3 (:
   
Second, Lindsey- Yo' people,  It's Lindsey and i'm with my love's Sidney&Cheyenne, we're listening to music and dancing in Cheyenne's room. You should be JEALOUS ! Well, like Sidney said it's FRIDAY, and there is nothing better to do haha. I'm pretty flippin hyper at the moment, it happens okay ? "Would you let me love you let me love you let me love you long time ? " Yes, I thought so. (: . Anyways, today's been good, except for one part and that's a good thing because this week has been pretty bad for reson's i'm not going to mention. Ahh, well i'm done talking it's Cheyenne's turn. <3 (:

Third Cheyenne- FINALLY! Well geez, Sidney and Lindsey talk to much. Haha, JK. ;) But anyways lalala, it's Friday, blah, blah, we have no lives, haha. And yes we are in my room! Dancing, listen to music, talking, and just yeah.. well.. Sidney is singing to me.. haha. "Jesus came out of my basement." Yeah, I just blogged that! OH YEAH! Important thing, Sidney and Lindsey made me a Twitter. (: But guess who they made me follow.. Justin Bieber.. ;P They are so mean. But uhh, yeah. I have a gum wrapper grill on, it's green! :D So, well I don't know what to say, so i'm just going to put some random things if that is ok.. I'm wearing monkey slippers, Sidney is telling me to stop blogging and her hair smells good, Lindsey is messing with my phone, I like slim jims (mild) and bug juice (blue), I really want a pickle, this gum wrapper grill is making my teeth feel funny, I kinda have to pee.. haha (backspace backspace? Haha, no i'll keep it) Lindsey is looking at me funny.. haha, Sidney just said, "Smell my feet." to Lindsey, haha. There is three empty McCafe McDonalds cups on my table.. Sidney said I look like I'm drinking milk when I'm clearly blogging... haha, well I have no life! :D And my blog section.. thing, is the longest. Point for Cheyenne! (: Well i'm bored now, so I think i'm going to go, Sidney said something about going outside? ;) So I think i'm going to go.. bye, (: And if you read this whole thing, well good for you! Cause I wouldn't.. haha it's too long, but then again I'm still typing.. haha. Well bye. <3


MISS. LEWIS DO NOT DELETE THIS. please & thank you. (:

2 comments:

  1. Ladies- It looks like you had a fun time Friday night. And blogging from home, only makes you more Awesome! You are lucky you such a good group of friends to hand out with. Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay well Miss Lewis is making us comment so I guess I will. THIS IS TOO LONG so i didn't read all but from the comment that "Miss L" left. You guys had fun

    ReplyDelete