Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, April 1, 2011

What I can't live without

   Somethings that I can't live without is my arms , legs , feet , and fingers . I can't live
without those things because I think they are very important and everyone needs them . Mostly
the reason I can't live without these things is because I need these things , and it would be very important
for what I want to do in the future . I can't see how most people could live without their arms , legs , feet , and finger things because I think it is very hard to take care of your business and do the things you think is most important for you . My future job is to be a doctor , and how can you be a doctor without
those things .I think that the reason most people don't complain about these things because they find more things that are more important that they can't live without but these are what I can't live without .These are the things that I can't live without .

No comments:

Post a Comment