Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, April 1, 2011

scientific development I could not live without. (: -Cheyenne.

One scientific development that I could not live without would be, electricity! Electricity is very, very, very important.Electricity runs pretty much everything that we use today. It runs our phones, computers, batteries, microwaves, light bulbs, heat, and pretty much everything we plug in. If we didn't have electricity then there will be a problem. It will be pretty hard to make stuff, communicate with people, or do anything! It might even be pretty boring. Having no electricity means no technology! And without technology then it will be like the old days. Very boring and hard to live. So I think if I didn't have electricity I would probablys have a very boring life and I would probably not know what to do. So im very glad we have eletricity. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment