Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, April 1, 2011

book reveiw

My book reveiw for you to read about is the hunger games! I chose that book because it has action,romance,details, and a page turner book! I would recommend the book to everybody!If you like the genre about this book then it would be a really good book to read!If you dont like it then sorry that you dont because its a really good book! Some stuff that comes from the book is that people go to the hunger games and they fight till the end of their life! its really exciting to read! I can't wait till the movie comes out! Thank you for reading! see ya bye!         Joseph B.McVey

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like these books. I for one, know I could read each of them over and over again. I really hope the movies do the books justice. Miss L

    ReplyDelete