Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Dream Job. (: -Cheyenne.

I'm not really sure what I want my dream job to be. But I either want to be a Forensic Science Technician, because I like science, math, and trying to solve crimes. Or I want to be a Pro-Softball Player, because I LOVE softball. I've been playing for 7 yrs straight! It's pretty much my life during the summertime. (: Or I want to be a Photographer, because I love to take pictures, and I love photography pictures. Or I want to be a Storm Chaser, because I love storms. I always wanted to see a tornado! Or see a blizzard, thunderstorm, or any kind of storm. But, I really don't know which one I want to be. It's too hard to choose since I love all of them. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment