Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Monday, March 7, 2011

T.V. show review, Jade. (:

   I'm going to write about the best show EVER, Pretty Little Liars. I watch it every Monday! It is on tonight, haha I'm excited. It is addicting and so good. Shay Mitchell plays Emily, Troian Bellisario plays Spencer, Ashley Benson plays Hanna, Lucy Hale plays Aria.

   It is based of a series of books. I haven't read the books but I heard that they are way different than the show. Well, it is the best show in the world. Just sayin' :)

2 comments:

  1. jadeee ii am readin that book and your picture that on your post is the same picture onn the cover of the book,its so good.... ii super love pretty little liers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that comment was from me... meshell

    ReplyDelete