Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Monday, March 7, 2011

BEST MOVIE EVER!-SidneyBiondi

Okay,  the best movie that I've seen so far, would probably have to be... NEVER SAY NEVER ! I'm in love <3 Justin Bieber is a hunk, no joke. (: It was so amazing. I went with my two best friends Cheyenne Lindsey & Lindsey Gibson . It was epic. We converted Cheyenne into a BELIEBER (: Lindsey & I sang together. Cheyenne was just mad because she couldn't sing along with us because she didn't know the words(: She kept telling us to shut up(: At the end they had a sing along thingy, & Yes, Lindsey & I rocked that thing. <3 JUSTIN BIEBER'S GRANDPA MADE ME CRY ! & his mom, & the girls that were crying for him , & His daddy(: But I was good(: I<3TheBieb

No comments:

Post a Comment