Read about the Awesome things that are going on in our lives.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Paranormal Activity 2. By Me.. Jessica Petersen

    Last night I watched a really scary movie. :( If I had to rate this movie I would rate it as a 4.  I was with my sister, her boyfriend, my lil cousin, and my lil brother. At first I wasn't scared but then things started poppin out and I screamed about 30 times. My lil cousin started crying.. but I think it's because my scream scared him. haha. I felt kinda bad.
   The movie started out pretty boring, but then it got better towards the end. My favorite part of this movie was when the lady gets dragged down the steps and into the basement. I would recomend this movie to people because it's an awesome movie.(: I'm acually probably going to go home and watch it after school. 


P.S. ^ This blog is pretty lame../:

No comments:

Post a Comment